Dynamic Quota Control -- Explained
What is Dynamic Quota Control?
With Quota Control, you can control how many respondents do you want for each option in your survey. For example, if you would like to have an equal distribution of males and females in your survey, and you are sending out your survey to 100 people: Quota Control allows you to put a limit on the number of people responding to each option and optionally terminating the survey based on the criteria.
How do I enable Quota Control?
To enable Quota Control, Go to:
- Login » Surveys » (Select Survey) » (Choose Question) » Logic
- Select Quota Control Logic Type
- Enter quota limit for the answer options. When set to 0, quota control is disabled.
- Select the Jump To destination as Quota Overlimit. Jump to destination is used to direct respondents once quota is satisfied.
- Click on Update Quota Control to save
How to custoimze the message on the Quota Overlimit Page?
To customize the message, go to:
- Login » Surveys » (Select Survey) » Survey Control » Finish Options
Quota Overlimit Message option will be available only once you have set up Quota.
License & Access Options
This feature/tools described here are available with the following license(s) :
- Corporate Edition - Buy Now - $99/Month
- Unlimited Surveys, Questions, Responses
- Advanced Toolset and Features
- No Long Term Commitment
You may also be interested in...